Socioeconomic/Political Intelligence | Secrets of the Elite Class
Lessons of Life
- In every society, there’s usually a small group of people that exercise control and power in every sector of the society – religion, music, fashion, politics, sports etc.
- The elite don’t marry because of love; they are paired for control and power
- Any man/woman that you’re subject to understands you
- Only an elite few that are loyal to the founding fathers control the majority of the comfort and the wealth
- The elite deliberately prepare their children to take over power and control
- Getting is more important before giving, and the ultimate aim is control.
- The elite build relationships they can trust
- The elite know how to play to the weaknesses and strengths of the masses.
- Popularity is different from influence. Influence is the ability to make people see things from your persperctive. The elite know how to exert influence.