This topic dwells on recent political events in the US, surrounding the insurrection and violence in the US Capitol, and relating it to politics, religion, and relationships in our everyday lives and in Nigeria.
1. There are people who intimidate, humiliate, and castigate those who dare to stand up against them or are different from them.
Don’t let any one colonise your mind. I don’t tolerate that.
2. There are some others who see you as a tool to an end.
You are just an instrument to clear their path to a destination.
You can be a friend, lover, husband, wife, or business partner. But for them, you are just a step in a staircase. You can be a member of their political, social, religious, or tribal organisation, but your individuality does not matter; you are just like an animal in a herd.
That’s why some religious leaders like the word ‘flock’.
3. As long as they can use you and keep using you, they will enslave you by showering praises on you.
Remember, even Laban told Jacob that he learnt by divination that Jacob’s presence was responsible for his prosperity.
But once you want to pursue your purpose, they will set out to destroy you.
4. Some of them can’t bear to lose you, so they must either harm you or destroy you.
This is very common in exploitative love relationships. Some can slander, deform or murder ex-lovers.
Some employers and even religious leaders go after their former workers or members because they see you as an escapee animal or mental slave. That’s why some pastors curse former members or pastors.
5. In the course of doing business and leadership in the church, I found another class of people, who, if they are sacked from an organization or break away from a church or political party, must attempt to destroy that organization they once benefited from.
They attempt to control the minds of empty heads who will believe their lies and attempt to destroy the system that has taken years to build because of their selfish goals and bruised ego. I have seen many of them in my businesses.
6. Avoid any organization where coercion, sloganeering, music and a vague utopian future are used to hold people together by a strong, rich, powerful, and charismatic leader, who is idolised.
Avoid the herd effect use your head. It is the latest trend. That’s why there is so much misinformation, denial, self-delusion and conspiracy theories.
God bless you.
Interesting sir, thanks!
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out someone with some original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this web site is something that’s wanted on the net, someone with slightly originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!