Grow Your Inspiration
1. Your inspiration does not need to conform to already-existent patterns.
Sometimes, blind imitation leads to limitation.
2. Sometimes, inspiration might bring up crazy concepts and ideas.
It takes not being a regular, regimented, and formal person to even act on the new idea/ideas.
3. Derive fun in driving your inspiration.
It is the fun that generates the momentum to continue doing what you are doing despite what seems despicable to ‘reasonable’ folks.
4. The joy and fun and the ‘unusuality’ (don’t look for it in the dictionary) create originality of content. It generates noticeability and further curiosity.
5. When the content is satisfying, refreshingly new, and bold, patronage follows.
6. Start with what you have and fitness for purpose, but keep pressing forward, towards a mark of higher calling.
7. In the course of doing No. 1 to 6, new insights will flood your mind.
Clarity and new insights and adjustments will follow.
I’m always ahead of my failures and mistakes.
PETRA INSTITUTE, EFFURUN-OTOR IS GOING TO BE AN INSTITUTION OF GLOBAL ACCLAIM IN JESUS’ NAME.