I am practicalizing the topic of the third lecture I will deliver during the Assemblies of God Men’s National Convention at Benin, 22nd to 26th July, 2019.
We are expecting thousands of men from all over Nigeria.
Lessons of Life
1. Food will always remain relevant now and in the future because people must eat daily.
Imagine Dangote about to own 50,000 cows. He wants to produce milk.
2. Every aspect of food production will produce wealth.
3. Improve on what has been.
The customer on the right of the picture with blue T-shirt said that it is as if the broilers take their bath daily. People are tired of eating dirty and smelly birds. They are white and very hygienic.
4. Bring your products to the phones of your potential customers.
There is a bigger market beyond the one near you. You have the world as your neighbours.
5. Do for others what they find difficult to do, are unwilling to do, cannot do well, or don’t have time and space to do for themselves.
A lady ordered 4 broilers online from Warri. She demanded that I remove the feathers. I sent my two workers holding them in the picture to someone who will dress them. That, and the cost of delivery, attracted other charges.
6. Take the products to your customers’ doorsteps.
After dressing the four broilers, I personally went to deliver them with my lawyer at an agreed spot. She paid an extra as said earlier.
7. Retaining your clients. I told her that I will supply her broilers during the Christmas season.
When a doctor personally delivers chickens to you, I suspect you will like to buy next time.
I met her for the first time today.
Doctor wen dey deliver chicken to customers must be unemployed.
Don’t mind me am having fun.
What have you learnt from this post? I will like to hear from you.
God bless you.